A super comfy sheepskin bomber jacket with a detachable hood with soft warm cream wool lining.
New generation shearling that offers a beautifully lighter weight jacket that is more practical to wear through the autumn and winter. Ideal for town and country activities as well as suitable for town and city dweller.
- Crafted from 100% British Sheepskins - Soft Wool Interior with Sealed Leather Outer in a Vintage Styled Finish.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 23 -24 inches ( 58.5 cm – 60cm ). (Increasing from size 8 to 18)
- Semi-Fitted Style – to allow for a fine knit woollen jumper.
- YKK centre zip fastening in an antiqued brass style finish.
- Fold down traditional style collar is in keeping with the traditional styling of the flying jacket.
- Detachable hood can be easily zipped-off and on and is also made of genuine sheepskin. When the hood is detached the zip track is concealed under a smart panel trim in matching leather.
- Welt style waist pockets with side slot access.
- Exposed wool seams for a vintage style finish.
- All seams are double stitched for a high end finish.
- Lower waistband has leather side adjuster straps and buckles with 3 position settings.
- Back panel has a yoke section and features softly contoured dorsal seams.
- Sleeves have a fixed wool turn back, the sleeve length can be further reduced by turning back the cuff to show a wider wool cuff trim.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 36” (34B) waist: 29”, top hip 35" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.