An expertly crafted men's shearling sheepskin flying jacket in a very subtly crinkle dark brown sealed leather outer and with a full wool interior.
Designed to deliver a smart fit without the excess bulk of roomier styles. Created from a super comfortable 100% genuine sheepskin that offers a sealed dark brown leather outer surface and a full wool interior.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Luxurious Wool Interior with Sealed Leather Outer
- Length Approx. (excludes collar): 25.5" - 27" (65cm-68.5cm) (Increasing from size XS to 4XL)
- Regular Comfort Fit style - tapers into the waist by 4 inches. Some may need to order 1 size up - if stomach is same measurement as chest please provide this. (For individuals with a wider stomach measurement please see Calgary, Whistler, Atlas and Vintage Aviator Styles for looser fit). To measure chest correctly place tape very high into armpit at the back and bring down at front to widest part of chest muscle.
- Durable YKK centre fastener is in an antiqued brass finish and positioned off-centre for a cross zip fastening. The zip can be fastened to the neck line or part-way for a double breasted styling.
- Fold down style collar features a traditional leather strap and buckle fastening also in a matching antiqued brass finish.
- Welt style side slot waist pockets in keeping with the classic heritage of the vintage aviator jacket styling.
- Dual seam stitched detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Waistband has leather side adjuster straps with an antiqued brass finish buckle.
- Sleeves have plain finished cuffs which can be turned back can be turned back to expose the wool or to short the length if required.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured : height: 5 10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist) and is wearing size S for a fitted fit. (Size M would be a regular comfort fit)