An expertly crafted and super comfy men's shearling sheepskin flying jacket in a pale light brown and with a luxuriously soft full wool interior.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Luxurious Wool Interior with Sealed Leather Outer
- Length Approx. (excludes collar): 25.5" - 27" (65cm-68.5cm) (Increasing from size XS to 4XL)
- Regular Fit Style
- Durable YKK centre fastener is in an antiqued brass finish and positioned off-centre for a cross zip fastening. The zip can be fastened to the neck line or part-way for a double breasted styling.
- Fold down style collar features a traditional leather strap and buckle fastening also in a matching antiqued brass finish.
- Welt style side slot waist pockets in keeping with the classic heritage of the vintage aviator jacket styling.
- Dual seam stitched detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Waistband has leather side adjuster straps with an antiqued brass finish buckle.
- Sleeves have plain finished cuffs which can be turned back can be turned back to expose the wool or to short the length if required.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured : height: 5 10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist) and is wearing size S for a fitted fit. Size M would be a regular comfort fit.