A highly practical version of the classic straight zip sheepskin flying jacket in a vintage matt brown finish and with a soft luxurious wool interior.
The vintage finish will develop and extend over time for an authentic look.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin -Thick Wool Interior with Vintage Toned Matt Finish Leather Outer.
- Regular comfort fit style.
- Length Approx. (excludes collar): 26.5"-28" (67cm-72cm) (Increasing from size S to 3XL)
- Durable YKK centre zip fastener is in an antiqued brass finish and has triple track line stitched panel detailing to the base of the collar. The centre zip runs through to the collar end.
- Funnel neck zip through collar can be worn flat , upright or partially up-right. Collar features a traditional leather strap and buckle fastening also in a matching antiqued brass finish.
- Feature styled pockets have been inset into the seam for a streamlined flat finish. The side slot entry is demarcated with a featured double stitched outline.
- Dual seam stitched detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Sleeves have plain finished cuffs which can be turned back can be turned back to expose the wool or to short the length if required.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured: 6' 1", chest 44, trouser size: 36 (slim waist) and is wearing size XL.