A timeless straight zip men's shearling sheepskin flying jacket in a much admired fighter pilot design, full leather outer and thick black wool ! Ideal for winter and autumn general wear, as well as open top cars.
A superior new generation shearling with a soft nappa sealed leather exterior and a lovely soft and plump full wool interior (i.e. 100% genuine and authentic). Undoubtedly a great jacket for the British winter and autumn that is easy to wear and super comfy. This natural material insulates and protects from cold, wind, snow and rain and with full breathability for comfort wear. A truly timeless style that feels and looks great on and will serve faithfully for years and years to come.
- 100% Authentic Superior Quality Shearling Sheepskin - Sealed Leather Outer and Sumptuous Wool Throughout.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 26 - 29 inches (66-73.5 cm). (Increasing in size from XS - 5XL)
- Comfort Fit Style.
- Outer surface is vintage style matt leather for added durability. The black colour leather is soft and supple to the touch.
- The full interior of the jacket (including the inside of sleeves) offers a beautiful soft wool in a black shade.
- Traditional bomber pilot style with a straight zip front closure complete with a sheepskin under panel for extra shielding.
- Fold down collar with leather buckle strap in true aviator style for a high collar (funnel collar) effect that will keep you extra warm.
- Sleeve length can be easily adjusted by folding the cuff to show the wool interior.
- Large waist pockets with an attractive and traditional wide trim.
- Double stitch reinforced seams bounded in leather for a high quality finish.
- Waist adjuster leather strap and buckle are placed side dorsal section to enable adjustment for a more fitted waist if required.
- Heavy zip for extended use.
Model: 5' 10", chest 40, trouser: 32 (slim waist), wearing size XS for a fitted fit (size S would be regular fit).