A highly practical classic straight zip sheepskin flying jacket in a chestnut brown finish and with a soft luxurious wool interior.
The vintage finish will develop and extend over time for an authentic look.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin -Thick Wool Interior with Vintage Toned Matt Finish Leather Outer
- Length Approx. (excludes collar): 26.5" - 28.5" (67cm-72.5cm) (Increasing from size XS to 4XL)
- Regular comfort fit style that softly tapers into the waist.
- Durable YKK centre zip fastener is in an antiqued brass finish .
- Fold down style collar features a traditional leather strap and buckle fastening also in a matching antiqued brass finish.
- Welt style waist pockets offer side slot access and are in keeping with the classic heritage of the vintage aviator jacket styling.
- Dual seam stitched detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Waistband has leather side adjuster straps with an antiqued brass finish buckle.
- Sleeves have plain finished cuffs which can be turned back can be turned back to expose the wool or to short the length if required.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured: 5' 11", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist) and is wearing size M.