A vintage cross zip design men's sheepskin flying jacket with a beautiful soft black wool interior and a supple sealed black leather outer, a genuine sumptuous shearling throughout. Ideal for winter and autumn general wear, as well as open top cars.
This leather styled aviator sheepkin jacket is a sheer delight to wear and offers excellent protection from the weather and elements. A truly distinctive and sought after vintage pilot design that will not date and will last and last with easy care, making it a great investment piece!
- 100% Authentic Shearling Sheepskin & Super Comfy - Sealed Leather Outer & Sumptuous Wool.
- Approx. Length (excludes collar): 26-28" (66cm to 71cm) (increasing from XS to 5XL)
- Comfort Fit Style.
- Vintage matt leather finish for added durability and easy care.The choc brown colour leather is soft and supple to the touch.
- The full interior of the jacket (including the inside of sleeves) offers a beautiful soft wool in a light brown shade.
- Off-set centre zip / cross over zip design (double breast style). When open exposes wool lined wide collar which straightens up /flattens against the chest when zipped up.
- Collar is trimmed in vintage finish leather and has a leather strap buckle for true bomber style funnel neck collar.
- Diagonal slant pockets with wide band detail - large pockets.
- Sleeves are plain finished and can be turned up, enabling length adjustment as required. sleeves can be left without turning up if desired.
- Double stitch reinforced seam detailing, all seams are leather bounded for a top quality finish.
- Waistband has leather buckle strap adjusters.
- Heavy duty brass zip for extended use.
- Original sheared soft wool in authentic style throughout interior, wool is the same thickness all the way through and without compromise. Natural insulator against cold, wind, snow and rain.
Model pictured is 5'10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 and is wearing size M