A coveted vintage cross zip design men's shearling sheepskin flying jacket with a traditional cream wool interior throughout and sealed nappa outer designed for super comfort. Ideal for winter and autumn general wear, as well as open top cars.
The sealed leather outer has a vintage brown finish and offers a strong supple finish together with a sumptuous sheared wool interior. Super comfy to wear whilst extending excellent protection from the weather and elements. A truly distinctive and iconic fighter pilot sheepskin jacket design from British aviation history that is timeless and will last and last. A great investment piece.
- 100% Authentic Shearling Sheepskin & Super Comfy - Sealed Leather Outer & Sumptuous Wool.
- Approx. Length (excludes collar): 26-28" (66cm to 71cm) (increasing from XS to 5XL)
- Comfort Fit Style.
- Vintage matt leather finish for added durability and easy care.The choc brown colour leather is soft and supple to the touch.
- The full interior of the jacket (including the inside of sleeves) offers a beautiful soft wool in a soft cream shade.
- Off-set centre zip / cross over zip style (double breasted effect). When open exposes wool lined wide collar which straightens up /flattens against the chest when zipped up.
- Collar is trimmed in vintage finish leather and has a leather strap buckle for true bomber style funnel neck collar.
- Diagonal slant pockets with wide band detail - large pockets.
- Sleeves are plain finished and can be turned up, enabling length adjustment as required. sleeves can be left without turning up if desired.
- Double stitch reinforced seam detailing and all seams are leather bounded for a top quality finish.
- Waistband has leather buckle strap adjusters.
- Heavy duty brass zip for extended use.
- Original sheared soft wool in authentic style throughout interior, wool is the same thickness all the way through and without compromise. Natural insulator against cold, wind, snow and rain.
Model is 5'11", chest: 40", trouser size: 32" (slim waist) and is wearing size M