A vintage toned men's tan leather jacket that's expertly crafted with stitched panel detailing and featuring short collar, 4 external zip pockets plus 2 inside pockets.
- 100% Genuine Leather - Superior Quality Nappa Leather – beautifully supple and soft and in a lovely medium weight.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 25 – 26.5 inches (63.5 – 67.5cm) (Increasing from size S to 3XL)
- Semi-fitted style.
- YKK zips throughout.
- YKK straight centre zip fastening.
- Short stand-up circular collar with leather tab and single press fastener.
- Features detailed leather panels on the top of the shoulder section.
- 2 horizontal zip pockets are located at upper chest.
- Waist pockets are in an inset zip style and positioned vertically.
- Sleeves feature dual stitch seam detailing, and have an oval stitch pattern on the elbow section at the back.
- Sleeves have an inset zip section that opens up, the cuff is then finished with a cuff band and leather tab with a single press fastener,
- Lower back features a softly contoured lumber section with tracking stitching.
- Pull tabs can be removed by cutting these off if so desired.
- Fully lined on the inside in a colour toning check pattern lining, with 2 internal leather trimmed pockets as follows: 1 x slot and 1 x secure zip.
The model pictured here is: height: 5' 10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist) and is wearing size M.