A hip length men's nubuck coat in vintage matt brown, with a zip-out fleece collar for a winter to spring overcoat that is soft and lightweight for all-day comfort wear.
The coat has a nubuck collar plus an additional zip-out fleece collar insert to convert it from winter to spring seasons.
- Crafted in Superior Quality Nubuck Leather - beautifully soft and supple and lightweight for extra comfort wear.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 32" - 34" (81cm - 86.5cm). (Increasing from size XS to 5XL)
- Regular Fit
- YKK centre zip fastening with a leather fly panel for added wind shielding.
- A second inner collar in faux lambswool is easily removed for milder weather. This detachable inner collar section runs through to a fleece front zip-out panel.
- Dual waist pockets - good size hand slot pockets with an overlay large zip pocket for cards and notes.
- Fully lined with a soft light quilted lining in brown quilted stitch on lower half and tan checked pattern top section.
- 3 Inside Pockets - 1 secure zip pocket plus 2 slot pockets
Model is 6', chest: 44", trouser size: 36" and is wearing size XL.