A hip length vintage racing design black leather jacket with diamond cross-stitch panels, rib knit cuff insert and matching rib knit inner collar.
Inspired by heritage motor-racing from the 1900's, this jacket offers a high-end designer look in a high quality soft leather at a fraction of the price.
- 100% Genuine Leather - Premium Quality Nappa Leather – Soft and supple touch and light weight for comfort wear.
- Length Approx (excluding collar): 26.5 – 28.5 inches (67.5– 72.5cm) (Increasing in size from XS - 4XL)
- Semi-fitted style - tapers into the waist.
- Short stand-up collar with inset zip feature on outside, there is a shorter rib knit inset inner collar.
- Quilted stitch detailing features on the collar, upper chest and sleeve panels as well as on the back yoke section
- YKK antiqued bronze zip at centre front fastening.
- Feature set patch style pockets at chest area.
- Waist patch style pockets have dual press fasteners which are concealed. Additional side slot pockets have been added.
- Sleeves have an inset rib knit cuff which is softly elasticated and thus helps the sleeve to stay in place.
- Fully lined in a black lining,with an ultra thin padding insert.
- Two inside pockets are each leather trimmed and comprise of: a secure zip pocket, plus a slot style pocket.
Model: 5' 10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist), wearing size M.