A hip length leather vintage racing jacket in a vintage toned shade of brown.
This design is reminiscent of those top brand jackets that sell for circa £1000. Designed for the open top sports cars of the early 1900's this style has a rich heritage from British motor car racing and dates back to the early open top cars from the 1900s.
- 100% Genuine Leather - High Grade Nappa Leather - lightweight and soft for all day comfort wear.
- Length approx. (excluding collar): 30 - 31" (76 - 79cm). (Increasing from size S to 3XL)
- Slim fit style.
- Short stand-up collar and single press fastener.
- Concealed centre zip fastening with leather over-panel and 4 press fasteners.
- At chest level: 2 good sized patch pockets with concealed fasteners.
- At lower waist level: 2 large patch pockets with concealed fasteners.
- Cross stitched panels at shoulder and elbow sections.
- Sleeves are finished with a cuff section and press fasteners.
- Internally lined all the way in a check pattern lining.
- Inside pockets: 1 zip pocket, 1 slot pocket.
Model is 5' 10", chest: 40", trouser size: 32 wearing size M