A timeless shearling sheepskin jacket in tan suede with a combined zip and button front fastening.
The button holes, cuff ends, waist zip pockets and hem are all bounded with leather trim for a high end finish. The superior quality suede outer and light wool interior exude pure luxury and comfort.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Sumptuous Wool Interior with Superior Quality Suede Outer
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 23-23.5 inches ( 58.5-60cm). (Increasing from size 10 to 18)
- Semi-Fitted Style.
- The wool is in a complimentary tan blond wool that tones beautifully with the suede outer.
- Classic style YKK zip fastener in antiqued brass finish is concealed under a 4 button front panel.
- Buttons are set within a leather trim for a high end design and finish.
- Fold down style collar with an extendable button fastener that is tucked away under the collar via a leather belt loop.
- All buttons have reinforced backings and leather trimmed button holes.
- Beautifully styled pockets at waist level have leather trim piping and are positioned at a soft diagonal angle.
- Sleeves have a gauntlet style cuff with a leather trim. The cuffs are intended to be worn turned back wool cuff which also enables to achieve slightly sorter sleeve lengths.
- Front and back seams feature double stitch seam detailing for a superior quality tailored finish.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeve.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 35” (34B) waist: 29”, top hip 35" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.