A high quality shearling sheepskin jacket with a cream wool interior and antique brown exterior.
The collar can be worn up, folded down or zipped through.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Thick Wool Interior with Antiqued Matt Finish Leather Outer
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 25 -25.5 inches ( 63.5-65cm). (Increasing from size 8 to 18)
- Comfort Fit Style – softly contoured.
- Wool is a soft oatmeal colour shade and thus very similar to a light beige.
- YKK centre zip fastening in an antiqued brass style finish runs through to collar end.
- Funnel neck style collar can be zipped through all the way. Collar can be worn down or up as desired.
- Dual stitched seam detailing features on the contoured front panel seams and shoulder for a high end finish.
- Welt style waist pockets with side slot access are inset into the waist section.
- All seams are double stitch for a high end finish.
- Sleeves feature a gauntlet styled cuff section which can be turned back to create a narrow or wide turn back cuff section to differing widths (thus enabling shortening of the sleeve length if and as required).
- Back panel features softly contoured dual stitch seams as well as a yoke section at the upper shoulder area.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 35” (34B) waist: 29”, top hip 35" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.