A sumptuous cross zip sheepskin jacket with cream coloured soft thick wool and subtle vintage brown leather exterior.
The softly contoured shape delivers a feminine silhouette and the timeless styling and practical design will make this jacket a long time favourite for the autumn and winter seasons.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskins - Thick Wool Interior with Vintage Brown Leather Outer
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 25.5 inches ( 65cm) (Increasing from size 12 to 20)
- Comfort Fit Style – softly contoured.
- YKK cross-zip fastener is positioned off-centre and is in an antiqued brass style finish.
- Fold down style classic collar shows the wool on the front surface, with leather underside.
- Dual stitched seam detailing features on the contoured front panel seams and shoulder for a high end finish.
- Welt style waist pockets with side slot access have been inset into the waist section.
- All seams are double stitch for a high end finish.
- Sleeves feature a gauntlet styled cuff section which can be turned back to create an exposed wool turn back cuff section to differing widths (thus enabling shortening of the sleeve length if and as required).
- Back panel features softly contoured dual stitch seams as well as a yoke section at the upper shoulder area.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 35” (34B) waist: 29”, top hip 35" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.