A luxurious cross zip sheepskin flying jacket with a chestnut matt finish exterior and a beautiful light tipped wool interior.
Beautifully crafted in superior quality sheepskin, this design exudes timeless styling and classic heritage.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Thick Wool Interior with Vintage Style Finished Matt Nubuck Leather Outer
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 23 - 24 inches ( 58.5 - 61 cm). (Increasing from size 8 to 18)
- Softly Shaped to Semi-Fitted Style.
- YKK zip fastener in an antiqued brass style finish throughout.
- Off centre asymmetric style zip fastener runs through to base of neckline which displays a wool trim to match in with the collar.
- Classic fold down style collar.
- Dual stitched top seam detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Inset zip pockets are positioned in a vertical style soft slant and encased within a piped trim.
- Lower waistband has leather side adjuster straps and buckles with 3 position settings.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
- Wool is a rich cream shade for a natural look finish.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 38” (36C) waist: 31”, top hip 36" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.