A hooded sheepskin flying jacket with brown wool interior, the hood has an easy glide zip.
A medium lighter weight soft sheepskin that won't weigh you down has been used to offer an all-round more practical jacket for use through the autumn, winter and early spring.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Medium Lighter Weight with Matt Satin Finished Leather Outer.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 24-25" (61-63.5cm) (from sizes 8 to 18) /i>
- Softly Contoured for a Semi-Fitted Style.
- YKK zip fastener in an antiqued brass style finish throughout.
- Traditional style with a straight zip front closure complete with a sheepskin under panel for extra shielding.
- Classic fold down style collar with leather buckle strap.
- Dual stitched top seam detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Vertical side slot pockets with welt entry panel are positioned at lower waist.
- Lower waistband has leather side adjuster straps and buckles with 3 position settings.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 38” (34C) waist: 33”, top hip 37" and is wearing size 12. Please see size chart below.