A luxurious cross zip style sheepskin flying jacket with a dark brown exterior and a soft ivory colour wool interior.
Beautifully crafted in superior quality sheepskin, this design exudes timeless styling and classic heritage. Crafted from superior quality shearling sheepskin, shearling is very soft and plump sheepskin from a sheep that has been shorn once.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Thick Wool Interior with Matt Satin Finished Leather Outer.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 23 - 24 inches ( 58.5 - 61 cm). (Increasing from size 8 to 18).
- Softly Shaped to Semi-Fitted Style.
- YKK zip fastener in an antiqued brass style finish throughout.
- Off centre asymmetric style zip fastener runs through to base of neckline which displays a wool trim to match in with the collar.
- Classic fold down style collar.
- Dual stitched top seam detailing throughout for a high end finish.
- Inset zip pockets are positioned in a vertical style soft slant and encased within a piped trim.
- Lower waistband has leather side adjuster straps and buckles with 3 position settings.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
- Wool is in a colour toning shade of ivory for a natural look finish.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 35” (34B) waist: 29”, top hip 36" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.