A men's vintage burgundy leather biker jacket with quilted diamond cross stitch panelling. The beautiful toned shade of burgundy sets it apart from the crowd.
- 100% Genuine Leather - Superior Nappa Leather – Beautifully Soft - medium weight for all day comfort.
- Length approx. (excluding collar): 24 – 25.5 inches (61 – 65cm) (Increasing in size from S - 3XL)
- Semi-Fitted style that tapers into the waist.
- Short stub collar with leather tab and single press stud.
- YKK centre zip fastening in antiqued finish.
- Cross stitch half shoulder panel detailing.
- Cross stitch detailed also features on side dorsal panels.
- Upper chest horizontal zip pockets.
- Good size vertical zip pockets at waist.
- 2 single leather tabs and press fasteners for added detailing on front and back.
- Sleeves have a plain cuff finish.
- Fully lined.
- Interior pockets are leather trimmed and comprised as follows: secure zip, slot pocket
The model pictured here is: height: 5' 10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist) and is wearing size M.