An alluring men's leather jacket in a vintage toned tan with quilted diamond cross stitch panels at top shoulder and sleeve sections back and front.
- 100% Genuine Leather - Superior Quality Nappa Leather – soft and supple for all day comfort wear.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 25 – 26.5 inches (63.5 – 67.5cm) (Increasing from S to 3XL)
- Semi-Fitted Style.
- Round stand-up collar with leather tab and single press fastener.
- Straight zip centre fastening in an antiqued pewter finish.
- Quilted diamond stitch panels feature at the top shoulder and top arm sections at both front and back areas.
- Sleeves have zips inset at the back cuff section which include a leather web under panel.
- Inset vertical zip pockets at lower waist level.
- Leather waistband panel section features leather side waist adjuster straps and buckles with 3 settings.
- Fully lined in a matt brown lining.
- Inside pockets: 1 x secure zip , 1 x top slot – both leather trimmed.
Model pictured here is: height: 5 10", chest 40, trouser size: 32 (slim waist) and is wearing size M.