A luxurious knee length sheepskin duffle coat in tan with zip and toggle fastenings.
The wool lined sheepskin hood has an easy glide zip. Once the hood is removed a stand-up collar is revealed that can be worn up or down. Crafted from superior quality shearling sheepskin, shearling is very soft and plump sheepskin from a sheep that has been shorn once.
- Beautifully Crafted in 100% British Sheepskin – Superior Quality with Full Soft Wool Interior – beautifully soft and plump
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 34-35 inches (86.5 - 89cm).(Increasing from size 10 to 18)
- Fitted Style - (model is wearing 1 size up for a comfort fit) please see size chart below.
- YKK centre zip fastener runs through to the very top of the stand-up collar.
- Fly front panel covers the zip fastening and has 4 loop and toggle fastenings.
- All sheepskin hood has an easy glide zip to enable removal as desired. Hood has a drawstring will pull cords.
- High stand-up collar with 2 press fasteners can be worn down, up or fastened to the top as the centre zip runs through to the end..
- Sleeves have a turn back cuff finish, this can be turned down not to show wool if preferred as t is not fixed in place.
- Classic side slot welt styled pockets feature at top hip level
- Dual stitch seam detailing features through out for a high end finish.
- No rear vent.
- Full soft wool interior features throughout the entire coat including sleeves, inside collar, hood and entire torso.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 6", bust 35” (34B) waist: 28”, top hip 36" and is wearing size 10 (model's usual size is 8, so is wearing 1 size up). Please see size chart below.