A luxurious hip length sheepskin jacket with lapels and button front in classic grey.
The Tirolean roots of this design are evident in the raw cut seams to show exposed wool for smart casual styling. The jacket can also be buttoned up to the neckline for added shielding from the cold and wind.
- Crafted from 100% British Shearling Sheepskin - Sumptuous Wool Interior with Superior Quality Suede Outer
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 30-31 inches (76-78cm) (Increasing from size 10 to 18)
- Comfort Fit Style - softly contoured.
- The wool is in a contrasting light grey shade that tones beautifully with the suede outer.
- Single breast style jacket combines a 3 or 4 button front fastening. Reinforced button backings for added durability.
- This style can be changed from a 3 button front with a revered style collar, to a 4 button fastening front with a fold down style collar. The 4th button is positioned under the top left lapel and this can be fastened using a suede loop.
- Horn style button and suede loop toggles.
- Raw finished seams design for a part exposed wool finish.
- Concealed side slot pockets have been inset into the vertical seam at the top hip section.
- Sleeves have a gauntlet style cuff. The cuffs are intended to be worn turned back wool cuff which also enables to achieve slightly sorter sleeve lengths.
- Entire jacket is genuine sheepskin with a full wool interior throughout including the sleeves.
Model pictured is: height: 5' 7", bust 35” (34B) waist: 29”, hips 38" and is wearing size 10. Please see size chart below.