A lovely sheepskin duffle coat in a mid brown shade and finished with a sealed leather exterior and a soft wool interior throughout. The hood can be removed to reveal a sheepskin collar that helps to act as wind shield.
The timeless styling in a 3/4 knee length makes this a very versatile short coat that will be a blessing throughout the damp and cold autumn and winter season each year, as well as for the cold early spring.
- Crafted from 100% Authentic Shearling Sheepskin - understated luxury with a soft and silky touch feel.
- Length Approx. (excludes collar): 35" (89cm). (Increasing in size from 8 - 20)
- Semi-Fitted Style.
- Classic toggle fastening section with fly front covered centre zip opening.
- Fold down collar under which sit the concealed button fastenings to secure the hood.
- Fully detachable hood is also made of full sheepskin and has a full wool interior for extra comfort.
- Large patch pockets with flaps are located at waist.
- All seams are leather bounded.
- Straight fashioned sleeves with cuffs that can be turned back to show the lovely wool interior.
- Rear panel is straight cut and tailored with a yoke.
- Interior of coat is full soft wool.