A timeless men's shearling sheepskin aviator jacket in a semi-matt brown leather finish and light brown wool.
Hand crafted from the finest quality shearling lambskin, this flying jacket is ideal for those seeking the classic styling of the WWII bomber pilot's jacket but in a super comfortable and highly practical medium weight sheepskin that will keep you warm and cosy through the typical British winter without weighing you down, and thus enabling you to be able to wear it more often and not just on those very cold days.
- 100% BritishFinest Quality Lambskin Shearling – Semi-Matt Finished and Super Soft Leather Outer with Super Comfy Wool Interior.
- Length Approx. (excluding collar): 26- 28 inches (66-71 cm). (Increasing from size S to 3XL)
- Regular Comfort Fit Style.
- Outer surface is in a chocolate brown matt leather that is buttery soft to the touch.
- Seams through-out are bonded in genuine leather (unlike many other flying jackets at lower price points).
- The full interior of the jacket (including the inside of sleeves) offers a lovely soft wool in a light brown shade, the medium weight thickness wool is deal for those seeking the benefits of a sheepskin without the extra weight.
- Traditional Aviator style with a straight zip front closure complete with a full sheepskin under panel for extra shielding.
- Fold down style collar with leather buckle strap underneath to create a high funnel collar for added shielding from the elements.
- Sleeves have a fixed wool trim at the cuff, the sleeve length can be self-adjusted for those requiring a shorter length by turning back 1 or 2 times.
- Large waist pockets in the traditional side slot style.
- Double stitch reinforced seams bounded in leather for a high quality finish.
- Waist adjuster leather strap and buckle are placed side dorsal section to enable adjustment for a more fitted waist if required.
- High Quality genuine YKK zip in a lovely antiqued brass finish.
Model pictured here is: height: 6' 1", chest 44, trouser size: 36 and is wearing size XL.