A men's vintage racing leather jacket in superior grade black cow hide that is thick and supple.
A strong designer themed hip length jacket featuring a detachable fleece collar insert and welted pockets.
- 100% Genuine Leather - Superior Quality Cowhide Leather - superb luxury feel that is supple and comfortable.
- Centre Back Length (excluding collar): 33 inches (84cm) approx.
- Centre zip with full fly panel that is secured via press studs.
- Versatile collar that can be stood-up or folded down.
- Fully detachable 2nd inner collar in a rib knit fleece for added warmth in winter - giving you 2 jackets in 1.
- Good sized patch pockets with quality stud fasteners at chest and at lower waist sections. (Please note side slot pockets have been removed, as these were being caught on door handles).
- Sleeves are finished with cuff section and press stud fasteners for additional comfort.
- Internally there is a softly elasticated waist to help reduce wind from blowing up from under the hem in an open top car.
- Rear panel has a rear vent for added ease of movement.
- Yoke section at the rear of the top shoulder section, plus 4 vertical panels for soft contouring.
- Internal lightly padded lining, upper two-thirds is quilted stitch and lower third is fleece.
- 3 inside leather trimmed pockets: 1 zip pocket, 1 top slot button pocket, 1 pouch pocket.