This men's leather bomber jacket in brown is a replica of US airforce MA-1 pilots jacket, crafted in superior soft leather for all day comfort wear.
The original MA-1 bomber jacket was issued to the US Air Force and Navy pilots in the 1950's.
- Superior Nappa Leather - soft and supple and lightweight for all day comfort wear
- Length Approx. excl. collar : 25" (63.5cm)
- Semi-Fitted Style.
- Rib knit waistband and cuffs, the short stub collar is also in rib knit and is inset into the jacket for a smooth and flush finish.
- Centre zip fastening.
- Inset slot pockets at waist level with envelop flap covers and single press stud .
- Patch pocket with an adjacent vertical zip pocket is located on upper area of left sleeve.
- Quality lining throughout with a comfort light padding, plus an internal slot pocket.
The model pictured is: height 5'10", chest 40", trouser size 32" (slim waist) and is wearing size M.