A highly practical and superb quality women's shearling sheepskin coat in tan in a 3/4 length. This is super soft shearling sheepskin outer wear at its best.
The beautifully soft short sheared fur-like wool is absolutely delightful to both the touch and the eye. The outer skin has been finished in a super soft semi-sealed nubuck finish making it better suited for everyday wear. All in all, this is a timeless garment that will not date and that is suitable for both casual and smart wear.
- Finest British Shearling Sheepskin with Semi-Sealed Nubuck Outer - Super Soft & Luxurious.
- Length approx. (excludes collar): 33 inches (84 cm).
- Centre fastening is picked out with a lovely wool trim and completed with a 5 high quality buttons in a subtle natural polished finish, each is secured with button reinforcement on rear.
- Can be worn buttoned up to the collar, or in a revered collar like style as preferred.
- Turn back cuff option to show short sheared wool and also enable shortening of sleeve length as desired.
- Seams all finished with top stitch detailing
- Waist pockets are inset slot seam style.
- Contoured panels cut on the bias to flatter.
- 100% original short sheared opulent lambswool interior throughout.
- Does not typically require maintenance as it has been pre-treated, a free guard protector spray and care guide is available for the more conscientious.
Model Height: 5' 6", bust 37” (34C) waist: 32”, hips: 38", wearing size 12. Please see size chart below.