A men's black leather hip length jacket with quilted diamond cross stitch panels crafted in high grade soft leather, featuring 4 outer pockets and centre zip fastening.
This designed is fully loaded with British racing car heritage where these jackets were worn in 1900s open top sports cars, now re-created in soft leather for all day comfort wear.
- 100% Genuine Leather - Superior Quality Sheep Nappa Leather - beautifully soft
- Length approx. (excluding collar): 30 - 31.5" (76 - 80cm) (Increasing in size from S - 3XL) .
- Semi fitted style.
- Stand up round collar.
- YKK centre zip fastener with antiqued dark pewter zip and a leaver fly front over panel with 5 press fasteners to conceal the zip.
- Quilted cross stitch panel detailing features on the top shoulder and upper arm sections, as well as on the elbow panel.
- Sleeves have a classic cuff band section with 2 press fasteners.
- Small patch pockets on upper chest with single concealed press fastener.
- Large patch pockets on upper chest with two concealed press fasteners.
- Dual seam stitch detailing for a high end finish.
- Fully lined in a black matt lining.
- Inside pockets: 1 x secure zip , 1 x top slot – both leather trimmed.
Model is 5'10", chest: 40", trouser size: 32" (slim waist) wearing size M